Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Remembrance of 9/11...

In remembrance of 9/11, join us in honoring those who have sacrificed so much. Please send this “We Are America” video link to those you think are proud to be Americans! America stands as a symbol to the world as the "home of the free, and the land of the brave" ... "One Nation Under God". May we all do our part to protect and honor this great country.

Click here to visit our website to purchase this song, or go to positivemusicanddownloads.com (It is found on the “Arise” CD.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh ladies, I am so glad you did a patriotic song. I am sure you don't remember me but 3 years ago I came to education week at BYU-I just after my brother was killed in Iraq. It was your spirit and music that has pulled me through. I was alone with my daughter, and pregnant when he died since my husband was over seas in Korea with the Army. Your music has a way of making things easier. God Bless you. I haven't been to see you at Education week since then It has been a rough few years. Thank you for the inspiration you have and the spirit you share. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete